BERL will be publishing a series of articles on this website during February, dealing with how COVID-19 impacted many aspects of life in New Zealand.
The articles will be based on a raft of official data due to be released by Statistics New Zealand during the month. They will focus on how COVID-19 affected not only the economy, but also wider wellbeing.
Watch this space for articles on the following topics:
- Merchandise exports (around 5 February)
- Employment and unemployment (8 February)
- Household living costs (10 February)
- Housing costs (17 February)
- International travel (19 February)
- Social and other wellbeing (22 February)
- Retail sales (26 February).